Bouncy Bands® for Middle/High School Students (Chairs)
Bouncy Bands for Middle/High School Chairs are made with heavy-duty rubber.
- Loops are molded on both ends of the Bouncy Band. They install to the chair in seconds!
- Chairs can be lifted, moved and stacked, while the support pipes and bands stay secured.
- Note: The heavy-duty band and support pipes are free of latex and phthalates.
The Bouncy Bands for Chairs can be used with Middle/Highschool chairs. They can stretch to fit chairs that have a distance from 17-22" between the chair legs.
- Students love being able to wiggle while they work!
- Active students are more productive and spend more time on tasks when they can move.
- Students with short legs enjoy being able to rest their feet on the Bouncy Band instead of having them dangle all day.
- In addition, students who feel anxious when working enjoy being able to stretch their legs to release their anxiety while they work.
- Many adults with Restless Leg Syndrome, Deep Vein Thrombosis and diabetes rave about how the Bouncy Bands help them increase their blood circulation and even burn calories during the day while they work.